ONE. Sign up by creating a post on Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, Google+, or your blog and leave the link below in the comments or as a comment at http://bit.ly/1UDUwZ3 (You have between now and August 2nd to sign up! Sign up today so you don’t miss out on all the fun!) Be sure to have a public profile and use the hashtag #LBMSummerReading when doing so!! =D
TWO. Pick a book for each category listed below (12 books in total). Read the books you choose and then review! You do NOT have to be a book blogger to participate. Bloggers may post to their blogs, readers may post to Amazon or Goodreads.
THREE. Once you read a book add your review link on the Rafflecopter. Each review is worth one entry and we have some amazing prizes up for grabs including a Kindle Fire. http://bit.ly/28UWemE
FOUR. Mini challenges will be announced on Facebook, the LBM blog and Instagram so that you know when they are coming your way BUT official rules will only be posted on our website and Challenge group on Facebook. Be sure to stay updated and check our page regularly so you don’t miss a mini-challenge. These are optional and you do not need to participate, but there’s prizes up for grabs for each challenge!
*LBM SUMMER READING CHECKLIST*
1. BANNED IS THE NEW BLACK! Read a banned book.
2. Takes place at the beach.
3. Has the word SUMMER in the title.
4. SUMMER LOVIN’ HAD ME A BLAST….Read a summer romance.
5. Read a mystery book.
6. Read a book with a color in the title.
7. Read a book adapted into a movie.
8. Read a book with a beach or ocean on the cover.
9. Read a book by an author you’ve never read.
10. Read a new release from the months of June-August.
11. Read a book you own but have never read.
12. Read a book from your Goodreads TBR shelf.
13. Read a book that is ‘LUSTY’ (Has the word Lust in title or synopsis, or is a steamy/erotic romance)
14. Read a book from one of our staff authors, LeTeisha Newton or Cleo Scornavacca.