Welcome to the final installment of #SinfulEatsandDrinks! Each Wednesday you will enjoy some delicious treats and drinks enjoyed from the books One Hour Girl by yours truly and Kissed by a Warrior, the fabulous new book from USA Today Bestselling Author Michelle Monkou! That’s right, my loves, we’re here for you and we want you to see a bunch about two new books coming out this month.
He thinks I’m his forever girl, I saw it in his eyes. I wished I could have slapped the look off his face and hit him with the same jarring finality I’d learned I didn’t mean shit.
I’m not a forever sort of girl.
I’m not even his for the night.
He’ll be lucky if I’m his for the next hour if he doesn’t pay me for it.
And then Royce Mattherson stormed my defenses. Took all the poison inside of me and pushed it out through my pores. He tasted the taint on my skin and still decided to love me. He terrifies me. Exhilarates me. Frustrates me.
And he always gets what he wants
Add it to your TBR Pile Now!
How about our most expensive combination for out last go today! Gourmet Pizza/ Dalmore 62, $215,000 a bottle. Let’s see how you enjoy this. Remember: PICTURES!
Kissed by a Warrior
Kissed By A Warrior is a romantic adventure set in post-modern Japan, where the criminal elements compete for the allegiance of a particular warrior, Kenzo Tenaka, because of his special gift.
Ken vows to protect his family and his true love, Nyah Reyes. But he must learn to navigate within the strict order of the clans or face the consequences of their displeasure.
As danger looms, Ken is forced to choose between duty or love. However, Nyah refuses to lose her warrior to ancient customs and clansmen’s whims. Will they become a united front and face war or go their separate ways to maintain peace?
Bissap, which is made from hibiscus, sugar and water
Jus de Bissap:
- Two or three cups of dried hibiscus flowers
- One or two cups of sugar
- Optional flavorings: sprig of mint, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger root, 1 teaspoon orange-flower water, ½ cup lemon juice, 1 cup pineapple or orange juice
- Briefly rinse the dried flowers in cool water
- In a saucepan, heat two quarts of cold water. As soon as the water begins to boil, add the dried hibiscus leaves. Immediately remove from heat and let the flowers steep for ten minutes. Pour the water from the pot into a pitcher using a strainer to separate the flowers from the water. Be sure not to pour any of the flower sediment into the pitcher. Stir in the sugar. Add any other flavorings, if desired.
- Add ice and chill completely. May be served over ice.
The juice can be prepared double strength, by using only half as much water. The resulting Jus de Bissap can be mixed with seltzer water, ginger ale, or lemon-lime soda. Jus de Bissap can also be mixed in cocktails.
Make sure you join the FB Release Day Party for the books HERE!
Check me out and come and chat it up with me!
Join my Newsletter for exclusive reads and updates from bestselling authors!
Join the Boundless Beauties Street Team to earn points toward fabulous prizes!