1. Sonja – I would tell you exactly why, but then you should probably read the story for that. My uruwashii
2. Tobias – he has been my sub, my friend, my confidant, and my love for quite some time. There is no one like my koibito.
3. Nihon – My homeland of Japan made me the man that I am. I miss it dearly, though I have come to love the States as much as my home country.
4. U.S.A. – I have found a second home here. One that provides and protects me.
5. Texans – There are no better people in the world.
Um, Hideki, I am from New Jersey, grew up in Virginia, and went to college at Florida State….Are you saying the East Coast doesn’t have AWESOME people too???
Do I have to 30…that’s a lot.
No, Hideki, just enough, you know we’re coming back for more later 🙂 (hint, hint)
6. Chocolate Chip Cookies. I’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth and they always…well not since I found Sonja but that’s getting of subject…fed my appetite.
7. The South Texas Clan – for giving me a home. I absolutely love my family. We are seeming to grow larger every day!
8. My Android – I know, I’m going to spark a debate…but I love my Android. I just do. It keeps me in touch with the world!
That would be Sonja. I must go. I will be back this evening to…finish. Sayonara!